Aesthetic Medicine is a revolutionary specialty provided by St. Louis Skin Solutions, designed to improve the appearance of your skin with state-of-the-art treatments. We are happy to offer the latest in skin tightening and wrinkle reduction treatment, Infini, as well as, Microdermabrasion, laser therapy, chemical peels, photodynamic therapy, and acne treatments are just a few of the many advanced methods used by Dr. Amy Miller to improve the texture, health and appearance of your skin. If you would like to schedule a consultation and find out more about how we can improve your skin, contact us today. St. Louis Skin Solutions also provides skin cancer screening and evaluations including mole removal and biopsies.
Please click the link below to see Before and After images of our work:
- TripleThreat—A St. Louis Skin Solutions exclusive combination of Laser Genesis, Microneedling, and Sculptra creates this customized collagen building rejuvenation procedure.
- MicroPeel—Three step clinical procedure combining dermaplaning, chemical peeling, and cooling biocellulose masque to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, laxity, dullness, and skin imperfections.
- SilkPeel Dermal Infusion—Non-invasive exfoliation with deep delivery of condition specific serums. SilkPeel combines superior exfoliation, functionality, and efficacy for exponentially superior skin.
- Corrective Customized Chemical Peel—Topically applied acids that rejuvenate the skin; providing smoother texture, more even skin tone, and collagen stimulation. Available for face, hands, or neck.
- TCA/VI Chemical Peel—These more aggressive peels can be utilized to treat specific conditions or for general improvements, as recommended by our estheticians.
- Cosmelon—A professional, topical treatment that targets all types of skin discoloration and uneven pigment issues.
- Microneedling—Skin rejuvenation procedure; helps to reduce wrinkles, large pores, scarring, stimulate collagen production and make skin feel softer
- Dermaplane—Exfoliates the epidermis and rids the face of fine, vellus hair (peach fuzz).
- Infini—Combination of microneedling and radiofrequency for skin tightening and collagen production.
- PRP—Injections of your own blood platelets back into the skin to induce collagen producing cells. Useful for remodelling damaged collagen and rejuvenation of damaged skin.
- PRP + ACELL—Injections of PRP and Matristem used to increase hairgrowth in people with thinning hair or hair loss.
Injections used to plump tissue thinned or deflated with age. Often stimulates endogenous collagen production for improvement even after the product is absorbed.
- Juvederm Ultra/Plus
- Enhanced Skin Rejuvenation—Laser is used to improve skin tone, color, and treat Rosacea.
- Collagen Stimulation—The Laser Genesis system is used to promote collagen remodeling for firmer, tighter skin.
- Laser Peel—Laser resurfacing treatment to help correct pigment issues, lines, texture, scarring, and pore size. Treatment can be light for minimal downtime, or deep for more aggressive rejuvenation.
- Acne (Face)—Laser treatment to help kill acne bacteria in the skin.
- Acne (PDT)—Photo Dynamic Therapy uses a topical acid, activated by laser, to shrink oil glands and reduce acne breakouts.
- Nasal Vessels Only—Targeted treatment for tiny, red vessels on the nose.
- Hand Rejuvenation—Rids hands of unwanted brown spots and improves crepey texture.
- Tattoo Removal—Multiple treatments help rid your skin of unwanted ink.
- Mole/Lesion Removal (Each Lesion)—Smooth bumps and raised areas for a smoother skin surface.
- Laser Toning—Lightens and tones the color of the skin. This process also treats Melasma. Multiple treatments are necessary for optimum results.
- Spectra Peel—Addresses uneven pigmentation in the skin, and tightens pores for a more radiant complexion. Reduces oil production.
- Laser Hair Reduction—Laser energy passes through the skin to individual hair follicles, inhibiting future hair growth. Typically takes several treatments for best results and maintenance treatments may be needed. 4-visit packages do not include maintenance treatments. 8-visit packages include one year of free maintenance visits.
- Customized Facials
- Waxing—Remove unwanted hair from the brows, lip and chin.
- Tinting—Temporarily colors eyebrows and lashes for an enhanced look.
- Steroid Injection
- Vitamin B12
LaceLift—Thread Lift or PDO (Polydioxanone) is a newly refined technique offering a subtle and natural looking skin lift which also generates collagen and elastin over the course of about 8 months, with the effects typically lasting 2 years
Copyright © 2016 St. Louis Skin Solutions.
Site design by Red Hen Business Services.